I strongly believe
Good orthodontic treatment can improve your jaw function and your overall dental health, as well as give you that lovely smile!
Dr. Punit H. Thawani | Specialist Orthodontist
- MDS (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics) – India
- MOrthRCS (Edin, UK)
- Clinical Diploma in Occlusion and Orthodontics – Roth Williams (FACE) Centre of Functional Occlusion
Dr Punit has been practicing as a specialist orthodontist internationally since 2005. He has gained a membership of the Faculty of Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK in 2006.
His passion for orthodontics started at very young age when he himself received orthodontic treatment and went through a life changing experience.
After post-graduation in Orthodontics in 2005, he completed special studies to enhance his knowledge and allow him to provide diverse orthodontic solutions for his patients. He became a certified Incognito Provider in 2011 and a certified Invisalign provider in 2014. He completed the Roth Williams/FACE Clinical program in Occlusion and Orthodontics in 2014.
Dr Punit specializes in treating children with preventive and interceptive orthodontics and providing cosmetic orthodontic solutions for adults.
Dr. Punit is happily married and has a daughter. He enjoys music, plays the drums, and believes that everyone should cultivate a hobby!
- Conventional metal braces
- Self- ligation metal braces
- Ceramic braces
- Custom Made Lingual braces – Incognito
- Custom made transparent braces – Invisalign
- Clear Aligners
- Orthopedic and functional appliance therapy
- Treatment with temporary anchorage devices (TADs) for severe problems and unconventional treatment
- Pre-prosthetic orthodontics (Orthodontic treatment needed prior to tooth replacement)
- Surgical-Orthodontic treatment